There are many people who swear by walking as their primary workout for losing weight. Truth is that anybody can walk and by regulating the pace can lose weight. If you are looking forward to use this non-intense regime, then follow these steps:
• Start by warming up a little before walking up straight for a few kilometers.
• After warm up, go on a walk for at least 45 minutes in which you steady your pace.
• Gradually, with every day you can increase your duration as well as increase your speed.
• On alternate days, indulge in faster walk, where you can complete a particular distance in 45 minutes in one go.
• On other days, you can swap between brisk walk, jog and running.
• In between, you can also do the heel walk, which targets your back area, butt, legs and shins.
• Don’t forget to take breaks if you feel tired during the routine.
• Try doing the balance walk, by raising your hands up and walking.